9th Workshop on Flexible & Printed Electronics Industry (Targeting the Digital Transformation)
Become a part of this Workshop to network and connect with top Stakeholders – Scientists, Engineers, Industrial Players, End-Users, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Policy Makers, Representatives from the National and EU Authorities – from the entire Value Chain of the multi-billion rapidly evolving Flexible & Printed Electronics Industry, who will present their activities in Green Energy, Lighting, Electronics, Automotive, Smart Buildings, Greenhouses, Intelligent Packaging, Wearables, IoT boosting the Digital Transformation of the Industry.
Nanotechnology Lab LTFN (www.ltfn.gr)
Hellenic Organic & Printed Electronics Association HOPE-A (www.hope-a.com).
Topics for Discussion & Networking:
- The Flexible & Printed Electronics Sector and Activities
- Manufacturing and Processes of Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics
- Printed Organic Electronics in Factories of the Future
- Tools for the Digital Transformation of the Industry
- Applications in Energy and Lighting for Smart Buildings, Automotive, Healthcare, etc.
- Applications in Sensors, Wearables, IoT
- Applications in Intelligent Packaging
- Flexible & Printed Electronics Entrepreneurial activities
- Clusters and Associations in Flexible & Printed Electronics Worldwide
- Funding & Commercialization Opportunities
Call for Start-up Competition & Posters
Do not miss the opportunity to become part of an exciting business program and promote your activities through the following options:
- START-UP COMPETITION with Pitch presentations from Start-up companies to a panel of funding organizations and strategic partners
- POSTER PRESENTATIONS from R&D organizations, Research institutes and Academic laboratories
More information is available here.